For Sale Dillon Reloading Outfit

Newboomer

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, SCI, American Legion, Freemasons
Hunted
RSA, Maine, Montana, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, California.
XL 650 press.
4 caliber conversion kits. 9mm., 45acp, 308 Win., 375HH.
4 quick change caliber kits. 9mm., 45acp, 308 Win., 375HH.
Roller handle.
Several powder bars.
Low powder sensor.
I bought this outfit with the intention of loading large amounts of several calibers but I don't shoot that much anymore. Most of my loading is small batches and the reconfiguring of the press involved more work than the actual loading. It has been used very little and was occupying too much real estate on my bench so it has been packed away.
Approximate retail cost is $ 1525.00. My sale price is $ 1250.00 delivered in the lower 48 states.

If you decide to break this up, I may be interested in some of the caliber conversions.

Thanks for the offer but I don't want to separate items. What I might sell could be just what someone who buys the entire outfit wants. Anyway, it's packed and ready to ship.

A buyer who only needs the press and one or two calibers could easily sell the unwanted items.

A buyer who only needs the press and one or two calibers could easily sell the unwanted items.
Or.....Buy guns chambered for the caliber conversations!

Nice deal NB! Love my Dillon for pistol loading!

What a great deal! I am a huge fan of Dillon products, and own several 550s. If I didn't have the 550s, I would definitely be interested. Gents, just in case you guys didn't know this, but Dillon products have a no BS life time warranty on their products, regardless of who owns them.

What a great deal! I am a huge fan of Dillon products, and own several 550s. If I didn't have the 550s, I would definitely be interested. Gents, just in case you guys didn't know this, but Dillon products have a no BS life time warranty on their products, regardless of who owns them.
It is a great deal! However, I would like to own several more CZ 550 rifles other than the Dillon caliber conversions! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!