For Sale CZ 550 In .375 H&H American

Grouser

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
VA, TN, MI, ND, KY, Alberta, Namibia!
I have for sale a CZ 550 in .375 H&H. $1390. Buyer pays actual shipping.

Cross bolts, dual lugs, manufactured in 2008.

It has a Timney trigger installed.

Leupold 3-9X40 scope.

Warne Rings.

Included is the NGCG:

CZ 550 N-109 Ghost Ring Peep and Patridge Sight Set

CZ 3/32\" Red Fiber Optic Sight R-161, Option: R-161-375 (.375" / 9.5mm)

It has one bump at the base of the pistol grip (of unknown origin). All else is very minor.

Shipped from Memphis, TN

Let me know if you'd like special images or if you have questions.

Thanks for looking in.

550 1.jpg
550 2.jpg
550 3.jpg
550 4.jpg
550 5.jpg
550 6.jpg
550 7.jpg
550 8.jpg
IMG_8755.JPG
Leupold.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Mark. A very well known quantity. The NECG sights are set for about 75 yards. The CDS dial is set for 300 grain A-Frames at factory velocity.

Good luck with the sale. Great package. Already with 375H&H, if only had a bigger safe and bank account.

This is a great package. It should sell quickly. It is my understanding that CZ has discontinued the 550. They won’t get easier to find. GLWS amigo!

Gosh, when I said that this rifle was made in 2008, I meant to convey that it was not an end of production put together. I bought this 9 months ago from a pawn shop. It was in like new condition. I doubt a box of shells had been put through it. I have put maybe a hundred rounds through it in preparation for Namibia, but never saw anything big enough to require it's power. It does function flawlessly.

Thanks, CEH. I checked him out pretty well. Hope so. He’s got the rifle and I should have a check in a few days. :)

Thanks, CEH. I checked him out pretty well. Hope so. He’s got the rifle and I should have a check in a few days. :)
Wow, sold pending funds normally means you get the funds, check clears the bank, then you ship the rifle. Especially to a new member.

Other type deals cam be done such as an FFL holding the gun but allowing inspection.

Hopefully all is well!

so did all go well? Did you get paid ok?

Absolutely! Great fellow. We communicated a great deal prior to the deal being done. A google search confirmed everything he told me. We also gave each other good marks on this site’s feedback section. Thanks for checking back.
Trent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg