Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Namibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
I have a CA Ridgeline in .300 WM for sale. I bought it new about 4 yrs ago. I'm the original owner. Less than 200 rounds through it. Maybe under 100. In like new condition. It comes with a 20 MOA rail bedded to it. I think it's a EOL rail. I can't see any marks on it. For sure over 95%. I ran some Berger 215's through it. I had no trouble getting some 3/4 inch groups from it. Some tuning and I wouldn't be surprised to see 1/2 inch groups possible. I haven't fired it in over 2 yrs so no pictures of groups. Factory trigger and stock. $1700 shipped either original box or a cheap hard case. You pay the insurance should you want it. More pics can be texted to a potential buyer. Listed elsewhere.

IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

rinehart0050

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Christenson makes some great rifles! Best of luck with the sale

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
I have one of these rifles and I can say they are shooters. The factory triggers are very nice on them I am taking mine to Africa this June. Good luck selling it and anyone looking to but a 300 should take a hard look at this one because they are great rifles in my opinion.

Roller

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, USA
I have one as well in 300 Win Mag. The most accurate rifle I have ever owned. Shoots 100 meter cloverleaf groups with my 180 grain handloads. Bought for planned ibex hunt. Essentially a tricked out Rem 700 style action. Great for shooting groups or off a pack for a long range mountain hunt, but it wouldn't be my first choice for an African plains game hunt. Believe I paid about $1700 for mine new about a year ago.

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
I originally paid around $1900 for the rifle with the sales tax. Then the rail is in the neighborhood of $100. Never hurts to make an offer. They are a nice rifle for the money with good triggers and a tendency to be quite accurate.
Bruce

Tra3

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia
Looks like a nice rifle! Good luck with the sale.

And the shark tooth studded stone in the. All is pretty cool too. I bet that has a story.

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
I bought the shark tooth specimen at the Denver Rock and gem show a few years ago. I really liked the looks of it. I want to say it from Morroco but I can't remember for sure..........
Bruce

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted

ActionBob

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
Any idea of the round count down the barrel?

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Round count was under 200. This one is sold. I have another custom built one that is also up for sale. I'll bump that one up. Sorry I didn't get this marked as sold. It went on another forum.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LenaL19403

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?