Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
I have been trying to find comps for a 40 cal Browning and there is not a lot out there.

I asked my go-to pricing guru and he said $1,500 for the 40 cal (evidently there is a bit of a premium on these, over the 9mm).

This pistol has about 30 rounds through it...otherwise in the box, in the safe. Comes with box, two mags and all papers.

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

Not particularly looking for trades....but I can always be tempted! :)

Thanks for looking,

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
At the $1,500 price I will hand deliver to anywhere between Houston, TX and Springfield, MO.

Anywhere that it is legal, of course!

At the $1,500 price I will hand deliver to anywhere between Houston, TX and Springfield, MO.

May want to check regs before delivering anything out of state.

Fk fk fk...love my 9mm one...this site just crap for putting stuff on some of us can't get ...unless of course you can pop over here ... :E Shrug: :E Big Grin:

I had one exactly like this back in the 90s. Haven't seen one in years. Handy little pistols and so much better feeling than a plastic gun.

I am open to offers...cash and partial trades.

Mike - come to DSC next year and have it surgically implanted somewhere ( :LOL: ) for the ride home!

After further review (and research) it appears the market is confirming I missed on my initial pricing.

Let's try $1,200 plus shipping.

Tim

Still available!

$1,200 delivered anywhere I can ship it...or $1,100 ftf.

Tim

People keep wanting to buy my rifles that sold 5 years ago...but nobody wants a Hi-Power in 40 S&W?

C'mon guys....the zombies will be coming soon and you can't swing a rifle with 4 of them on top of you!

This pistol and a JT Ranger will save the day!

I really like this pistol, I really don’t need another 40 cal but I really like this. Lol

I’m tempted. Let me see what I can sell.
I am willing to listen to trades/partial trades, as well.

I am kinda rimfire rifle poor right now.

I only own two shotguns and they are both tactical types...so a hunting-centric shotgun?

I am willing to listen to trades/partial trades, as well.

I am kinda rimfire rifle poor right now.

I only own two shotguns and they are both tactical types...so a hunting-centric shotgun?

Trade...mmm.....a blue duiker and a bushbuck...and you coming out way ahead.....obviously small irritations like airfares..but what the hell....

Trade...mmm.....a blue duiker and a bushbuck...and you coming out way ahead.....obviously small irritations like airfares..but what the hell....
Good luck getting me on an international flight...without a covid jab!

Come on now....stop the negativity....its only couple of little pricks.......
It’s actually a bunch of little pricks in China

This pistol is sold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg