Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA
Ok friends..... I hate to do this, but here I am. I am listing my NIB Benelli Ethos 28ga. Pics attached. $1800. + shipping to your FFL. Hit me up with any questions you have. Thanks, BWH

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a nice shotgun. Good deal also
It should sell quickly at that price

Very nice.

I got stupid and over priced my o/u 28 gauge to get rid of a guy wanting to buy mine.....SOB, pulled out the cash and bought it when he could have bought a new one for 1/2 the price.

Now I'm looking to by another one of the same model. Unfortunately I'm having to much fun looking and buying African caliber guns.

Maybe one day common sense will take over and I'll take a serious look for another 28 gauge. Along with a SxS and o/u 410, and SxS 16, 12, and 10 gauge shotguns.

Price drop..... $1700 & I’ll pay for shipping to FFL in the lower 48.

Sold! Pending funds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois