AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
AK WSF, AMM, DSC, GOA, GRAA, NRA, PHASA, SCI, WSF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Argentina, Canada, England, Macedonia, Mexico, Serbia, Alaska, USA
Brand new in the boxes. 3 pair of Merrell Moab Adventure Mid Waterproof size 13 M. Why do I have them and why am I selling them? I really love these boots, and anytime I find some type of clothing item that I really like I buy multiples because as soon as I buy one, they either drop the product or change it. But. Because they don't cover my ankle my trick ankle rolls and drops me to the ground, like every other pair of boots I've like until I came across Courteney's Jamesons. No trick ankle roll for me with those.

$70 a pair times 3, $210 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Elsewhere will incur a shipping charge.

Here is a link to Merrell's listing for these boots.
https://www.merrell.com/US/en/moab-...195M_color=J91819#cgid=moab-adventure&start=1

Thanks for your consideration.

IMG_8389.JPG

IMG_8391.JPG

IMG_8392.JPG

Moab hikers are very good boots, I have worn out more than a few pairs. I would be all over this with one small exception they a 4 sizes bigger than mine.

I’ll concur, I love my Moab’s and they are my go to hiking book and I’m on my second. They last forever and are instantly comfortable and supportive for me. I too would be all over this except for the fact they’re 3 sizes too big.

I will take one pair if they’re available

@Papa72 please send me a PM with how you want to pay for a pair, and your contact info. Thanks.

Looks like I've only got one pair left folks.

All three are sold pending funds. Thank you.

These are my favorite boot but a couple sizes too big or I would have bought all three pairs.

Brand new in the boxes. 3 pair of Merrell Moab Adventure Mid Waterproof size 13 M. Why do I have them and why am I selling them? I really love these boots, and anytime I find some type of clothing item that I really like I buy multiples because as soon as I buy one, they either drop the product or change it. But. Because they don't cover my ankle my trick ankle rolls and drops me to the ground, like every other pair of boots I've like until I came across Courteney's Jamesons. No trick ankle roll for me with those.

$70 a pair times 3, $210 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Elsewhere will incur a shipping charge.

Here is a link to Merrell's listing for these boots.
https://www.merrell.com/US/en/moab-...195M_color=J91819#cgid=moab-adventure&start=1

Thanks for your consideration.

View attachment 587573

View attachment 587578

View attachment 587581
The Courteney Jamiesons were my invention because I had the same problem you have. I now own three pairs of them. The design caught on and Gale started making them as a product offering. (combat boot height Selous)

@rookhawk well thanks for doing that cause I love them!

well son of a biscuit. I have a pair of Merrells, but I'd like another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William_Sewell

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob