Floor Pedestals are Finally Done :-)

Nice!

must say they look good, and well done, well finished
the half an oryx is not for me, will take some getting used to, just my personal taste though

regards

Congratulations. Nice mounts

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Both are really nice! Never gave thought on a half mount gemsbok. Great idea. Makes me want to shoot another nyala and do that.

well done

Where did you get these mounts done?

Where did you get these mounts done?
Hi Lee,
Both mounts were done here in Boise at Clemmens Taxidermy Studio. The taxidermist is Al Neese (sp?). Al will be doing my Serval and full body bushbuck mounts.

Those look great. I will definitely be considering something similar after my next trip. I hope to be taking both an oryx and a waterbuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.