Flight cancellations

Ivorygrip

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
381
Reaction score
308
Media
15
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
1
I just seen this pop up, looks like the American flight from Philly to Doha is canceled for at least 4 days and the same for the United flight into Dubai.
Hope nobody on here is affected but I just wanted to pass it along.

The report and articles I read also said that Qatar flights from the US into Doha are still operating normally as of now.

IMG_1676.jpeg
 
Not good. That will drive the prices of other routes through the roof
 
Not surprising. Hopefully it will be short lived. Thanks for posting.
 
It shouldn’t affect too many hunters thankfully. You have to fly Qatar from US to Doha with firearms. They won’t transfer a firearm from American to Qatar on a code shared flight.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,923
Latest member
Krystle556
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top