Fishing in Panama

Alexandar

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hi friends,

as official agent of Panama big game fishing club we have pleasure to present you:

A sports fishing club at Boca Brava island - Panama located in Central America
World class fishing in Pacific Ocean on Coiba island at the mouth of Hannibal, along the Monosa islands
big Game Class Sport Fishing
coastal fishing and jigging fishing popping fishing
deep Ocean fishing
fly fishing

Our Sport Fishing Club is located on the island of Boca Brava, just an hour by car from the second largest city in Panama David Chirica Province. We offer accommodation with all facilities in the jungle with the diverting live style of the tropics, with all that friendly people and beautiful scenery. There is wonderful views that are revealed from our club house to the Pacific Ocean with plenty of islands, and wide coastline with amazing sunsets and having as a background those songs of howler monkeys coming from the nearby jungle.
Our prestige position in the coastal jungle varies of wildlife. These natural wonders help our club of sport fishing to be incomparable place on earth. Here with us you will experience your dream vacation will have lots of fishing you will relax in the tropical jungle surroundings and enjoy quality cuisine. The fishing is great all year round !
Variety of species for fishing: black marlin, blue marlin, skipjack marlin, tuna, sailfish, oahu, Mahi-mahi , Red snapper , Reef Ocean Perch , yellow perch, Asp amberjack , jack crevalle fish, blue jack, Spanish mackerel, gilt-head (sea) bream (Dorado), yellowfin tuna and others. species.

riba me4.jpg WilliamWolf2.jpg vals-cubera-snapper.jpg wyatt-115a.jpg Panama adventure.jpg
Learn more at:Helia hunting | Top offer 3

Hi Alexander. Web site is decent. I did have a question. The prices on the packages are explained well. But, what is fuel costs going to run? Say on a per day basis. I have no clue as to your cost per gallon for diesel or gas. I have a boat and I know my costs, but theirs is a very different engine and boat size. How far offshore for Marlin or sailfish? That figures into it also. How close is the inshore fishing? Activities for non-fisherman? $550/day for a non fishing spouse is not cheap. Be aware that if the fuel estimates are low it will piss people off and tips may decrease. Not to mention the bad PR. Thanks Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I speak with the manager of the club,there are no any aditional fuel fee for this fishing trip,thanks for this remark this inaccurate information will be removed from this offer.In this club fishing is catch and release so you don't pay for the fish,but if you want to take preparation trophy I will ask what are the possibilities and costs.
About other questions If you have interests I will give you detailed fishing plan.

Cheers,Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,