First Timer Headed to South Africa 2018

Good luck and enjoy the process, shoot, shoot and shoot some more. Make sure you practice off of sticks. Good luck in 2018

Good luck and enjoy the process, shoot, shoot and shoot some more. Make sure you practice off of sticks. Good luck in 2018

I talked with my PH today and he gave me instructions on how to build myself some shooting sticks

Good luck. I also have my first trip planned for 2018.

I was in the Northwest Province during the first week of July....60s in the day, 40s at night, and no rain. Just a few sprinkles on the ride back to the airport to start home. Compared to the Pensacola/Mobile area this summer, the weather there was perfect! Good luck!

I was in the Northwest Province during the first week of July....60s in the day, 40s at night, and no rain. Just a few sprinkles on the ride back to the airport to start home. Compared to the Pensacola/Mobile area this summer, the weather there was perfect! Good luck!

I am from Mobile so I know exactly what you mean about the weather here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.