First Timer Headed to South Africa 2018

Good luck and enjoy the process, shoot, shoot and shoot some more. Make sure you practice off of sticks. Good luck in 2018

Good luck and enjoy the process, shoot, shoot and shoot some more. Make sure you practice off of sticks. Good luck in 2018

I talked with my PH today and he gave me instructions on how to build myself some shooting sticks

Good luck. I also have my first trip planned for 2018.

I was in the Northwest Province during the first week of July....60s in the day, 40s at night, and no rain. Just a few sprinkles on the ride back to the airport to start home. Compared to the Pensacola/Mobile area this summer, the weather there was perfect! Good luck!

I was in the Northwest Province during the first week of July....60s in the day, 40s at night, and no rain. Just a few sprinkles on the ride back to the airport to start home. Compared to the Pensacola/Mobile area this summer, the weather there was perfect! Good luck!

I am from Mobile so I know exactly what you mean about the weather here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.