First handmade knife

Wish I had a talent! Great knife! You should make and sell some....
 
DAMN, NICE WORK! I JUST WISH I COULD SHARPEN A KNIFE!
@SETH RINGER
Sharpening a knife is easy. For years I did use a couple of sharpening stones and a lot of time. Usually got great results.
Fast forward a lot of years and I got smarter ( some say dumber) and got a
Ken Onion work sharp belt sharpening system.
This removes very little metal and is variable speed with belts from 120 grit for rough edges then work thru to a 600 grit. For the final polish it even comes with a 6,000 grit.
Angles are adjustable from 15-30 degrees as well.
I used a compromise angle of 22.5 degrees. This gives a wicked sharp and durable edge.
The beauty of the ken onion work sharp is you can start with a blade that won't even cut butter and have it scary sharp that will slice your eyeballs by looking at it in around five minutes.
Bob
 
DAMN, NICE WORK! I JUST WISH I COULD SHARPEN A KNIFE!


This is an affordable, easy, fool proof sharpening system..

I make knives and have much more expensive, complicated tools for getting a razor edge on a blade…

But for quick easy edges on everything from kitchen knives to pocket knives I use the warthog…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,854
Members
169,629
Latest member
YETCristin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top