First Africa hunt

CTEd

Reaction score
Going on my first hunt to SA with long time friend and college roommate. His wife bought hunt at WTU banquet with "Wild game Safaris "any info and input would be great. Thanks

Got a website for them?

Welcome aboard! Best of luck! Lots of knowledge and info to pull from on this site if you have questions

http://www.wildgamesafaris.com/index.html

Is what I found, same place? Seems relatively new. No lodge info. Prices seem in line. I question the 750,000 acres in concessions. Seems rather large for South Africa. Do research and ask the outfitter a lot of questions. Good luck and looking forward to the report. When do you go?

Welcome!

Welcome to AH CTEd! Make sure to check exactly what the hunt includes and excludes and work out your cost/budget accordingly. Make sure to get all information in writing from the outfitter.

Welcome to AH and good luck !

Welcome to AH sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fwre44

Latest profile posts

Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.