Favorite guns

Tikka M65 in 7mm Rem Mag.
Merkel Drilling 12-12-7x57R.
Krieghoff Bergstutzen in 222rem/7x65R.
 
Custom 30-06 defiance crf
Win 70 crf 404 Jeffery
Merkel 140e 470NE
 
CZ550 375H&H
Savage Bear Hunter in 300WSM
Ruger American 22LR

...subject to change at any moment as the wind blows and I acquire new rifles.
 
Colt 38 super
Pederson and sons 7x57 mauser sporter
CZ550 416 Rigby

Hard choices but thats probably what I'd have to settle with
 
Hard to pick only 3 but here goes:

Sako AV .300 WM
Browning BSS 20 gauge
Ruger Hawkeye African 9.3x62
 
Easy to see why this perfect mix is your favourite Witold.
Because Mauser action m. 98 is reliable.
Cal. 275Rigby, 9,3x62 and 404Jeffery are the legend of African hunting which has gone forever.
We want the legend to be eternal alive.
 
IMPOSSIBLE to imagine, but for the sake of your thread, here goes:
375 H & H magnum
6,5 CREEDMORE
.22 Long BSA SPORTSMAN
 
Yep - impossible, but here goes anyway:

7x64 brenneke
9.3x62 Mauser
20 bore over and under
 
6.5 Creedmoor
300 win mag
470 N.E.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,310
Members
170,545
Latest member
GailServin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top