Fatal sharks attack

I would venture there are more shark deaths worldwide every year than bear deaths. Just a guess, didnt look it up. I like our wet NW part of WA state.
No venomous snakes, no huge spiders and very few dangerous ones. Black bear but not locally, no griz. Scariest thing around here lately was that awful Giant Asian Hornet! Thankfully they got most of them rounded up.
We do have some nasty stinging Yellow Jacket wasps in summer and I have been stung a few times, extremely painful but usually not life threatening.

I’ll take any of them over bears, thank you.
???? But you can hunt bears. I would hunt a Bear. We cannot hunt any natives in Australia and generally cannot kill them being protected except in rare exceptions.
Found that in Wikipedia :oops: :

It has even been observed how bull sharks swam 1100 km from the sea up the Mississippi River.
In 1990, after a flood in a lake, some bull sharks were trapped at the golf club in Carbook, Logan City, Australia. Since then, the sharks have been living in this lake and are admired there as an attraction. Every month there is even a tournament called Shark Lake Challenge
Why didn’t they just remove them? No way the greenies will just ensure they are protected, even at the golf course.

I would venture there are more shark deaths worldwide every year than bear deaths. Just a guess, didnt look it up. I like our wet NW part of WA state.
No venomous snakes, no huge spiders and very few dangerous ones. Black bear but not locally, no griz. Scariest thing around here lately was that awful Giant Asian Hornet! Thankfully they got most of them rounded up.
We do have some nasty stinging Yellow Jacket wasps in summer and I have been stung a few times, extremely painful but usually not life threatening.
That is no doubt true Ses,
BUT you have way more politicians and laywers than we do.
Give me the snakes, spiders and sharks ANYDAY !

We also have a heck of a lot more people!

@PaulT
They have plenty of sharks in the USA, but they wear suits and are called lawyers.
Bob

Well I look at this way, nobody wants to see a cop or a lawyer, until they need one. Then they are very happy to see them.
And no I am not a lawyer or a cop.

Well I look at this way, nobody wants to see a cop or a lawyer, until they need one. Then they are very happy to see them.
And no I am not a lawyer or a cop.

True

My wife informed me this morning that a tourist company located at Lake Kariba has started Para Sailing. In there defense they "say you will land back on the boat". Can you picture looking down and seeing a 5 meter croc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg