Farm Attacks RSA and Kenya

Mark............The USA has not yet received a check from Mexico, and it never will. And while illegal immigration to Canada is truly a huge problem, the vast majority are not US citizens. They have simply " crossed " the USA. So the question is really one of where will they stop? At the US-Mexico border, or at the US-Canada border. The current answer is....neither. If we could stop them, you would not have to. ...and BTW............worldwatch says the current wait in Canada for an immigration hearing for these illegals is 11 years....................yes years....so don't expect repatriation anytime soon.......and to relate this thread to the original topic, I would simply say that in the last year for which statistics were kept (2015) the US Visa Lottery program took only a handful of whites from Africa. So these farmers being killed cannot look to the USA for help....................so sad..................................(but we took 4992 Iranians)........FWB

Mark............The USA has not yet received a check from Mexico, and it never will. And while illegal immigration to Canada is truly a huge problem, the vast majority are not US citizens. They have simply " crossed " the USA. So the question is really one of where will they stop? At the US-Mexico border, or at the US-Canada border. The current answer is....neither. If we could stop them, you would not have to. ...and BTW............worldwatch says the current wait in Canada for an immigration hearing for these illegals is 11 years....................yes years....so don't expect repatriation anytime soon.......and to relate this thread to the original topic, I would simply say that in the last year for which statistics were kept (2015) the US Visa Lottery program took only a handful of whites from Africa. So these farmers being killed cannot look to the USA for help....................so sad..................................(but we took 4992 Iranians)........FWB
This a world wide problem which will only get worse .
The western world is to friggin soft and PC !!!

" I am waiting for the cheque from the US government for the cost of securing Canada's borders. I am holding my breath."
You will be waiting a long time for that. Don't hold your breath, you'll turn blue!:rolleyes:

at 79 and running on a battery,im not in a hurry to leave this world but if and when i do,there sure aint anything to miss other than family and great memories.

I’ve seen some recent photos of a couple of PH’s I recognize and they were wearing sidearms. They did not carry sidearms 4 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg