FAMARS African Express Double Rifle

Rigby350

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum hence my first post.

I would like to draw on the collective experience of the forum members, to see if anyone has had any experience with the FAMARS African Express Double Rifle, particularly in how they shoot.

Thanks in Adavnce:D

Hi Rigby 350,

Welcome to the forum of AH.com & the hunter's community.. I believe you are a 350 Rigby fan ??? We have some great double rifle enthusiasts amongst us , someone would certainly reply to your query . Looking forward to the inputs from your end..

Monish

Monish

Rigby350,

I think I replied to you on another forum-- the FAMARS guns are topshelf. THey are priced well below the english guns with the same quality level (heck they are behind alot of the modern english guns). I will tell you if you order a gun be ready to wait and wait and do some more waiting with little to no communication. As long as your OK with waiting 2-3 yrs and hearing from them 1-2 times a year with no pic's or progression reports you will be fine.

THe 470 my friend has is one of the finiest doubles out there/ I have both 500 and 450/400 on order and delivery this Jan. they were ordered Feb 2008--paid in full-- I have not been completely pleased with the communication.

Ed

Thank You

Hi ED,

Yes you did reply to me on another forum, but thank you very much for the confirmation of the FAMARS double rifles. I am certainly sold on them and will certainly be purchasing one in the not to distant future.

Thanks Again, you have been a great help.:)

Here's a nice example of a FAMARS EXPRESS.
www.famars.com

Oh, and congrats on the new rifle mate.

Thanks, cannot wait to get my hands on it, all in good time I guess.

See you soon

Famars makes beautiful shotguns and rifles. I was tempted to order a double, but I purchased a shotgun at SCI from Famars in 2009. It was promised to me in April, but didn't show up until January the following year. Communication is not their strong point. Keep everything in writing in case there is a discrepancy. Hopefully they will respond. I am sure once you get it, it will be a top notch rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross