Fallow Deer Hunts

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,647
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
I have several Fallow hunts available for this season. We have a tremendous herd of monster Fallow bucks and this is an opportunity to hunt one. This is a spot and stalk hunt and is extremely fun. We have all three common Fallow coloration's; white, chocolate, and spotted.

Hunt is 2 full days and 3 nights
Trophy Stag hunt is $4400 all in

Included: Guides, meals, lodging, airport pickup/drop off from Amarillo Int'l airport, trophy fee for Fallow Stag, unlimited feral pigs, fishing, sporting clays, skinning, quartering, trophy prep, and taxidermy discount if you use my company.
Not included: Texas hunting license (about 40$), prep/post trip expenses, taxidermy, standard stuff.
IMG_6164.JPG
IMG_6430.JPG
IMG_6431.JPG
125.jpg
2019-ROCKING-10.jpg
49717426_630418074027667_3033943234079358976_n.jpg
38279364_537345320001610_6806741437162455040_n.jpg
20953317_372152349854242_6776828065559592247_n.jpg
16508581_292926764443468_5198171658328084287_n.jpg
45353031_594621314274010_8273519596774883328_n.jpg
45379019_594621250940683_1463384465433690112_n.jpg
 
Those animals are majestic for sure. They are high on the list! I bet this year produces some studs! [emoji817]
 
Those animals are majestic for sure. They are high on the list! I bet this year produces some studs! [emoji817]
Yessir. There’s going to be some toads for sure.
 
I still have a few openings for this and other hunts
 
Nice Fallow offer, good looking Stags. Reminds me of the Fallow I hunted when I lived in Europe
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,088
Members
169,492
Latest member
FYTEartha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top