FAIR Iside experience?

Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
4,930
Location
San Diego, USA
Member of
NRA, NWTF

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 12.23.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 12.23.43 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 247
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 12.23.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 12.23.44 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 251
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 12.23.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 12.23.46 PM.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 213
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 12.23.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 12.23.48 PM.png
    873.9 KB · Views: 195
Don’t know anything about FAIR. I just ordered a Grulla 216RB. But during my research I considered Dickinson and I noticed several dealers were located in California. It’s best to talk to a dealer and have them ‘fit’ the gun to you and handle the different available models etc. Good luck! Hutch
 
Don’t know anything about FAIR. I just ordered a Grulla 216RB. But during my research I considered Dickinson and I noticed several dealers were located in California. It’s best to talk to a dealer and have them ‘fit’ the gun to you and handle the different available models etc. Good luck! Hutch
That Grulla is a lovely gun. Dickinson are Turkish correct? I have a cz canvasback from turkey that has always been a solid performer.
 
Don’t know anything about FAIR. I just ordered a Grulla 216RB. But during my research I considered Dickinson and I noticed several dealers were located in California. It’s best to talk to a dealer and have them ‘fit’ the gun to you and handle the different available models etc. Good luck! Hutch
When you say “fit the gun” do you mean trying guns until one fits or having the stock altered?
 
Depends on how much your spending. If your having a gun made I’d have it fitted to you. There are six stock measurements. Even if your buying gun off the shelf, buy one where the length of pull fits you. You will enjoy the gun more and should kill more birds.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top