Eye catching pictures...

993394_426391744140106_1404538786_n.jpg
 
There might be some ethical issues happening here [emoji2]
Looks like he's shooting a dart.

Look up about 45º and maybe 3' behind the lead cow's rump.
 
Wow............great photos...............I think I hunted with those girls in the Ibex camp in Kyrgyzstan. Wasn't as good as it looks. Didn't get an Ibex. Is that RR track photoshoped? .....................FWB
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Looks like he's shooting a dart.

Look up about 45º and maybe 3' behind the lead cow's rump.
Damn good eyes you have! The Big Bad wolf would be impressed [emoji2]
 
I saw what I expected to see. I didn't figure anyone to be so foolish as to post a picture of a thoroughly illegal hunt, so I assumed these were Fish and Game folks. With that, I looked for a dart and found one. ;)

Besides, what hunter with the kind of money to rent that helo is going to take THAT kind of risk for a cow elk? They're surrounded by trees and mountains, and within a few feet of the ground.
 
Wow............great photos...............I think I hunted with those girls in the Ibex camp in Kyrgyzstan. Wasn't as good as it looks. Didn't get an Ibex. Is that RR track photoshoped? .....................FWB

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

I think the Burj shot sure is.
 
The last one looks like a chihuahua smoothie
 
awesome camera work,aint no cannon.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,591
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top