Eye catching pictures...

Road to Mt Cook New Zealand
341176130_512804247548890_6811842431626692392_n.jpg
 
Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela has the highest concentration of lightning strikes in the world, with an average of 233 flashes per square kilometer each year.
358646087_239339845610566_8101473658561372544_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,918
Latest member
WildHare
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top