Exceptional Lion Hunt Offer In Zambia

Bought my lottery ticket last night Johnnyblues! I’m sure I’ll win enough for this dream hunt! This is one of those hunts I’ve dreamed of since I was a kid reading Ruark’s stories!

Michael,
Is the reserve high-fenced? Partially or completely free-range? Does it border other private property or government land?
Thanks, Scott

Nice offer! It really says something when outfitters keep daily rates low (for that species) and the trophy fee high. It is way out of my budget but hope to one day find a quality leopard hunt on the same principle. I have seen a couple on AH before and hope I can get the timing right at some point. Best of luck selling the lion hunt. Looks like a great deal.

Fantastic offer Michael! Thanks for offering this to AH members. I wish I could take you up on it! If I came and brought the wife, she'd have a tough time leaving those accommodations to come home!!!

Greeting from Luangwa Valley, we still have this exceptional offer available, and I like to share a photo of a typical solitary old male lion from Mbizi that was seen a few days ago, unfortunately I did not had the camera with me and the photo from the mobile phone was not that good, but the lions are around.
Cheers, Michael
Lion Mbizi 4.jpg

Great looking wild lion, much better than the overweight/fed black mane variety. A true old wild male lion.

I am surprised that this is still available to be honest.

Great looking wild lion, much better than the overweight/fed black mane variety. A true old wild male lion.

I am surprised that this is still available to be honest.

Thanks IvW, yes it would be nice to see some AH member that decide to go for this safari, I seriously do not think this prices for a lion in Luangwa will be repeated.
All the best, Michael

Real wild adventure hopefully for a member.
Good luck selling and hunting Michael

Thanks Sanglier, yes it would be a nice typical classic safari for sure, with some exiting moments... I think this is a true safari of a lifetime but because of the anti pressure how knows if this is the last year or not for lion hunting, even if it's looks positive now with import permits that open up to U.S things can change fast. So if someone seriously looking for a Luangwa lion this is a fantastic opportunity.
All the best, Michael

Michael,
Is the reserve high-fenced? Partially or completely free-range? Does it border other private property or government land?
Thanks, Scott

Sorry Scott I miss your question earlier on, this is a free range lion hunting and the quota is issued from Dep. of National Park & Wildlife of Zambia. We border West Petauke GMA with a 25 km river border, so if you see the map under here we are located 80 km south from South Luangwa National Park, and 120 km north from Lower Zambezi National Park.

Best regards,
Michael

2.jpg

Okay thanks. I have hunted just to the SE of you near Lake Cahorra Bassa in Mozambique.

I only like to adding a couple of photos that I took yesterday from our new swimming pool area, after a day in the hot African bush it's always nice to coming back to a refreshing dip and relaxing before dinner :)
All the best, Michael
L1020699.jpg

L1020658.jpg

Greetings to all of you.
I like to mention that this exceptional priced Lion safari is still available, and we like to get it sold. Therefore I have decide to give something special on top of this offer. If you are serious interested please send me a PM and I will give you more information, thanks.

All the best from Luangwa valley.
Michael

Great place, good people, fun hunt! Went with wife last October and had a great buf and roan hunt. Can only recommend it.

Wish I could afford it.

Greetings to Michael, Chris, Simon and all the other hard working people in camp.

Totally agree with Bubba-one. I took Michael up on Mbizi's cape buffalo offer last year, my wife and I had a great time. First class operation with wonderful people, a great lodge and wild Zambia what else could you ask for. I am still trying to figure out a way to do this but if not I will be back in 2019.

Great place, good people, fun hunt! Went with wife last October and had a great buf and roan hunt. Can only recommend it.

Wish I could afford it.

Greetings to Michael, Chris, Simon and all the other hard working people in camp.

Thank you Chris, it was a pleasure to have you here and good shooting from your side with that nice +42" buffalo !!
All the best, Michael

Totally agree with Bubba-one. I took Michael up on Mbizi's cape buffalo offer last year, my wife and I had a great time. First class operation with wonderful people, a great lodge and wild Zambia what else could you ask for. I am still trying to figure out a way to do this but if not I will be back in 2019.

Thank you Chuck, it was a pleasure to have you and Sue here at Mbizi, I have a feeling that there will be a photo on AH of you and a monster Luangwa Lion this year... :)...

Thanks again and all the best,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalaharikind

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!