Euro Mounts

Discussion in 'Taxidermy' started by jolemons, Jul 19, 2019.

1. jolemons

jolemons New Member

I'll be going on my first safari next year and plan on coming home with about 6 plains game. I plan on doing euros with the skulls, as I do with all of my NA trophies. I enjoy creative taxidermy and have done some cool things with euros in the past. It's a little overwhelming to think of how to fit so many more skulls in my house. I'm wondering if anyone has any good space saving, yet good looking ideas for euros? I'm playing with a concepts where they'll all be stacked on a tall pedestal mount of some sort.

2. buck wild

buck wild SILVER SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI Brush Country Chapter
    Hunted:
    Kalahari; Limpopo; Mexico; Texas
    Yes somewhere I have a photo of a cedar post rack that had skulls suspended from top to bottom in various angles to basically make a skull tree. Space efficient and could hold lots of euros.

3. Nyati

Nyati AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    RFEC, RFETO
    Hunted:
    Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
    Check the websites of these two taxidermists in SA, might give you some ideas.

Lifeform Taxidermy

Highveld Taxidermy