Euro Mounts

jolemons

Reaction score
I'll be going on my first safari next year and plan on coming home with about 6 plains game. I plan on doing euros with the skulls, as I do with all of my NA trophies. I enjoy creative taxidermy and have done some cool things with euros in the past. It's a little overwhelming to think of how to fit so many more skulls in my house. I'm wondering if anyone has any good space saving, yet good looking ideas for euros? I'm playing with a concepts where they'll all be stacked on a tall pedestal mount of some sort.

Yes somewhere I have a photo of a cedar post rack that had skulls suspended from top to bottom in various angles to basically make a skull tree. Space efficient and could hold lots of euros.

Check the websites of these two taxidermists in SA, might give you some ideas.

Lifeform Taxidermy

Highveld Taxidermy

@jolemons
How did it go?
Please don’t tell me you could not go.
I did a cull hunt at the start of 2020, My only safari or international trip to date. I wa reading another thread that’s led me here.

The Euro tree sounds like a good idea

Yes somewhere I have a photo of a cedar post rack that had skulls suspended from top to bottom in various angles to basically make a skull tree. Space efficient and could hold lots of euros.
I’d be happy to see any photos like this anyone has

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg