Eslabon Ranch Website Update

Prices are a little hard to decipher with the font and spacing you are using.
You have made me feel very good about the Booner's on my wall.
Good luck
 
From my side...

- The home page looks nice though hard to say what the site is all about at first glance and not very inviting to explore the site deeper. I would suggest adding a couple of great pictures indicative of your main business, hunting and Whitetail breeding. I would also add on those respective pictures the words "Hunting in Texas" and "Whitetail Breeding" along with a link to the respective pages. Adding "click here to enter" on each pictures would also be very helpful for the visitors of the site and a call to take action.

- The link "Eslabon Ranch Home" to get back to the home page of the site from your blog "Notes From the Pen" is not very apparent, I would bold it and call it simply "BACK HOME" or "HOME". I would also recommend adding on there the other links to the main pages of your site...

- BRICKBURN is right concerning the font and spacing, and aside from your blog, I think that it is true also for the rest of the written content on the site. The font should be changed or made bigger to make it easier to read...
 
I would have to agree with BRICKBURN it is difficult to read the white tail price list and cost...

I would suggest a better font like 12 or 14 and pick a better print style Plus make it bold, i would also suggest you use color in your price list.

As you could use , black, Red, Blue and or Green... this would leave little doubt that you ar on the same line.

Just M2C
 
Prices are a little hard to decipher with the font and spacing you are using.
You have made me feel very good about the Booner's on my wall.
Good luck

The prices must be fixed because they are quite simple to read now.

We are quite lucky to live where we do. By those prices, between AB and SK I have easily $100,000 worth of bone on the wall, all cheap DIY hunts. If I had to pay that much I could not afford to trophy hunt.
 
Eslabon Ranch

We have updated our prices and pictures check them out at Eslabon Ranch
 

Attachments

  • blakesdeer.jpg
    blakesdeer.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 229
Website looks fine! Price structure is very clear and very much in line with other outfitters.
 
Eslabon, Since the last update (for me) Still some issues with that font you have in the price list and how close it all sits.
Lots of very pretty deer. Some very nice tine length.
Again, Good luck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,606
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top