Eslabon Ranch Website Update

Prices are a little hard to decipher with the font and spacing you are using.
You have made me feel very good about the Booner's on my wall.
Good luck

From my side...

- The home page looks nice though hard to say what the site is all about at first glance and not very inviting to explore the site deeper. I would suggest adding a couple of great pictures indicative of your main business, hunting and Whitetail breeding. I would also add on those respective pictures the words "Hunting in Texas" and "Whitetail Breeding" along with a link to the respective pages. Adding "click here to enter" on each pictures would also be very helpful for the visitors of the site and a call to take action.

- The link "Eslabon Ranch Home" to get back to the home page of the site from your blog "Notes From the Pen" is not very apparent, I would bold it and call it simply "BACK HOME" or "HOME". I would also recommend adding on there the other links to the main pages of your site...

- BRICKBURN is right concerning the font and spacing, and aside from your blog, I think that it is true also for the rest of the written content on the site. The font should be changed or made bigger to make it easier to read...

I would have to agree with BRICKBURN it is difficult to read the white tail price list and cost...

I would suggest a better font like 12 or 14 and pick a better print style Plus make it bold, i would also suggest you use color in your price list.

As you could use , black, Red, Blue and or Green... this would leave little doubt that you ar on the same line.

Just M2C

Prices are a little hard to decipher with the font and spacing you are using.
You have made me feel very good about the Booner's on my wall.
Good luck

The prices must be fixed because they are quite simple to read now.

We are quite lucky to live where we do. By those prices, between AB and SK I have easily $100,000 worth of bone on the wall, all cheap DIY hunts. If I had to pay that much I could not afford to trophy hunt.

Eslabon Ranch

We have updated our prices and pictures check them out at Eslabon Ranch

Attachments

• blakesdeer.jpg
    blakesdeer.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 116
Website looks fine! Price structure is very clear and very much in line with other outfitters.

Eslabon, Since the last update (for me) Still some issues with that font you have in the price list and how close it all sits.
Lots of very pretty deer. Some very nice tine length.
Again, Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross