Entry Level AR 15 for first time buyers?

buildyourar15

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa
Website
www.buildyourar15.us
I have been using a Beretta 92FS since 2019 and it is more comfortable to carry with me as a CCW. But I have not been able to do it for an Entry level AR 15.I am taking steps to building an AR 15 like the Ruger 5.56 , S&W M&P 15. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas about where I could know how to build a gun for entry level usages
 
You have a conversation regarding this now.
 
Palmetto state armory would be a good place to start for components. As to the assembly, u-tube covers every aspect of it.
 
Bear Creek Arsenal makes excellent AR’s and components at very reasonable prices.

Palmetto State Armory is also a very good option for a budget AR build.
 
Palmetto State Armory makes solid ARs, and they don't break the bank. BTW, they have some items back in stock, I just ordered a 10.5" complete upper to build an SBR, and they had it in stock, and the prices were not stupid.
 
At this point, you can't really get wrapped up with brands, in stock is going to be your biggest concern. That is likely going to be the case for a while, so I would get something put together now and then worry about improving and/or making changes down the road.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,718
Members
168,989
Latest member
Robin Gratz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top