Entry Level AR 15 for first time buyers?

buildyourar15

Reaction score
Website
www.buildyourar15.us
I have been using a Beretta 92FS since 2019 and it is more comfortable to carry with me as a CCW. But I have not been able to do it for an Entry level AR 15.I am taking steps to building an AR 15 like the Ruger 5.56 , S&W M&P 15. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas about where I could know how to build a gun for entry level usages

You have a conversation regarding this now.

Palmetto state armory would be a good place to start for components. As to the assembly, u-tube covers every aspect of it.

Bear Creek Arsenal makes excellent AR’s and components at very reasonable prices.

Palmetto State Armory is also a very good option for a budget AR build.

Palmetto State Armory makes solid ARs, and they don't break the bank. BTW, they have some items back in stock, I just ordered a 10.5" complete upper to build an SBR, and they had it in stock, and the prices were not stupid.

At this point, you can't really get wrapped up with brands, in stock is going to be your biggest concern. That is likely going to be the case for a while, so I would get something put together now and then worry about improving and/or making changes down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois