USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
EXPANSION

ECOSTRIKE
Forcible energy release and good penetration in the game.
block_ecostrike_gelblock_1084x500.jpg

The gelantine block above (35 cm) shows a bullet entry from the left and the energy the bullet releases at 800 m/s. The ECOSTRIKE quickly releases its energy and gives good penetration in the game. It has a very high weight retention.

EXPANSION AT DIFFERENT SHOOTING DISTANCES
eng_expansiondiagram_rev_1084x600.jpg

The diagram shows the expansion depending on caliber and shooting distance. The speed influences the expansion of a copper bullet more than for a soft nose bullet. The ECOSTRIKE has a high BC and is designed with this in mind. The mushrooms were shot in ballistic gelantine.

100 % PRECISION FROM FACTORY TO REALITY
ecosvampar_1084x600.jpg

Both bullets shown above are caliber .308 and hit their target at 800 m/s. The bullet to the left was shot in ballistic gelantine at Norma. The bullet to the right was discharged in a real hunting situation and was retained from a moose cow, shot at 60 m and with an escape distance of 40 m. Both bullets have 100% retention weight.

I like it! Proof is always in the pictures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross