Earrings

Mekaniks

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
4,927
Reaction score
9,752
Location
Alaska & Washington St.
Media
95
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
9
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Argentina....AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI
image.jpg
 
Get her exactly what she ask for!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,881
Members
169,458
Latest member
knoxverse
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top