Duane Wiebe conversion books

Bubba

AH member
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
I am trying to find a copy of Duane Wiebes converting standard length actions to magnum length cartridges. However, his website comes up empty. Any help with a number or website would be appreciated. Thanks, Bubba
 
This is sorry to hear. He's a really nice guy. Talked to him in May 2023 and he encouraged me to go ahead with my 404J build. Sent me a copy of the booklet on promise that I would send him a cheque when it arrived. And I did of course. How many people deal on credit these days?
 
Thank you for the number, but it appears to not work for me. Says the number is not in service. Thanks for the answer, though. Bubba
 
Thank you for the number, but it appears to not work for me. Says the number is not in service. Thanks for the answer, though. Bubba

Try this one. He was active on another forum just yesterday so he’s still around.

(253) 230-5599
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top