DSC thread Deleted

Recovery is possible if the leadership wants to recover. It takes a lot of soul searching and a ton of open and honest communication. The leadership of DSC has made it clear that they aren’t interested in communicating. They’ve made their bed. See ya’ll in Nashville.
Yes I will see you in Nashville!
 
The rules make it pretty clear that the forum is not a democracy. Personally, I think Jerome and Brickburn do an incredible
Job.
 
Karoo Wild doesn’t market at shows but I was at our local hunters association meeting this Wednesday. The DSC show in Atlanta was on the agenda and the outfitters that take a booth there certainly weren’t happy!
 
The rules make it pretty clear that the forum is not a democracy. Personally, I think Jerome and Brickburn do an incredible Job.

@WAB Thank you for the kind compliment. Thank you all. No it is not an easy job to moderate a WORLD WIDE FORUM.

Catching me on a bad day provided my intemperate reaction to an insult to my friend and afforded my grumpy warning and thereafter my very constrained effort to reply and inform members of the situation.

etal. :

It often astounds me that a private enterprise acting in the best interests of itself and those being served gets labeled as "communist" or actions in the collective best interest are labeled "over reach". Several years back the "un-American" slur was thrown toward my friend by a disgruntled past member who thought the rules did not apply to him.
This collective behaviour grows tiresome very quickly.

@kevin masters bating me got his desired response. 30 days holiday.
(I'm still grumpy about the name calling I guess.) FYI, the post was "Reported". So a member was not impressed either.

Back On topic:
Those folks who chose to be members or customers of DSC and do not feel they are being served to their satisfaction by the past or current leadership are welcome to express their views in multiple ways.
Those folks who purchased booths for a show that did not get the desired result can certainly voice their concerns with the organization and share their views here on AH. However, when and if those views or comments that are expressed on AH breach the law, or the bounds of reasonable common decency, etc. they will require a reasonable action.

Have a better day everyone. I'm going to go try.
 
@WAB Thank you for the kind compliment. Thank you all. No it is not an easy job to moderate a WORLD WIDE FORUM.

Catching me on a bad day provided my intemperate reaction to an insult to my friend and afforded my grumpy warning and thereafter my very constrained effort to reply and inform members of the situation.

etal. :

It often astounds me that a private enterprise acting in the best interests of itself and those being served gets labeled as "communist" or actions in the collective best interest are labeled "over reach". Several years back the "un-American" slur was thrown toward my friend by a disgruntled past member who thought the rules did not apply to him.
This collective behaviour grows tiresome very quickly.

@kevin masters bating me got his desired response. 30 days holiday.
(I'm still grumpy about the name calling I guess.) FYI, the post was "Reported". So a member was not impressed either.

Back On topic:
Those folks who chose to be members or customers of DSC and do not feel they are being served to their satisfaction by the past or current leadership are welcome to express their views in multiple ways.
Those folks who purchased booths for a show that did not get the desired result can certainly voice their concerns with the organization and share their views here on AH. However, when and if those views or comments that are expressed on AH breach the law, or the bounds of reasonable common decency, etc. they will require a reasonable action.

Have a better day everyone. I'm going to go try.

Been trying Wayne... just finished bit of an early Saturday night out... ;) :D Beers:
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
If you want to see a poop storm over misleading, inflamatory, name calling posts - go to the "other website" that allows this.... It has gone to crap. This place is far better...
 
If you want to see a poop storm over misleading, inflamatory, name calling posts - go to the "other website" that allows this.... It has gone to crap. This place is far better...
Ar?
 
Yes
 
If you want to see a poop storm over misleading, inflamatory, name calling posts - go to the "other website" that allows this.... It has gone to crap. This place is far better...


Just go heckle the leftist, America hating middle eastern proprietor and his leftist minions in the political section. You'll eventually get banned. If you create another account, you'll get banned twice. Then you can't post there anyway.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,472
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top