DSC & SCI 2027 AH Dinners

Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
7,763
Reaction score
20,812
Location
Atlanta GA
Media
42
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hi everyone Rarebreed here! Both of our conventions will be here before you know it. I wanted to recommend the following. If someone else wants to organize these just please step up and I will withdraw. I just view these two dinners as my chance to give back to my dear friends on our great forum to show my gratitude for your friendship and advice/help!

DSC
Our mexican restaurant worked well this year with enough room, close to convention center, good food and privacy for us. I will book for us again and start asking for count numbers in December.

SCI
While Jonathon!s grill has been great working with us we need more space and it would be nice to get something closer to the convention center. My sister is a retired convention and event planner. She owes me, lol and has volunteered to find us a bigger place. Same thing if the forum wants me to organize this I will start taking commits in December

Again if someone wants to do either of these please step up. Otherwise I will be glad to do them again!

Your thoughts?
 
Both Tina and I have enjoyed the SCI get together at Jonathan's Grill, but at times it can get loud and hard to carry on a conversation except outside on the balcony.

If a larger place can be arranged, I'd prefer that, but I think Jonathan's is as close to the Convention center as were likely to find.
 
Craig,

That Mexican joint we went to last year for thr DSC gathering was great. We just need to work on something fun for the raffle again. Thank you for organizing. I will be there!
 
@Rare Breed There is no one in a state of sanity that wants you to stop organizing this event. If I had to choose between SCI and the dinner last year, I'll let you guys tell me how the convention was at dinner. Thanks for all you do, Brother.
Hedge
 
What is the date of the dinner please?
 
If it’s Friday, Mrs BeeMaa and I will be there for dinner he SCI dinner.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Always fun putting a face to the screen name.
 
Both Tina and I have enjoyed the SCI get together at Jonathan's Grill, but at times it can get loud and hard to carry on a conversation except outside on the balcony.

If a larger place can be arranged, I'd prefer that, but I think Jonathan's is as close to the Convention center as were likely to find.
The food is also pretty good and fairly priced for bar food.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,409
Members
169,354
Latest member
MarionMcCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top