Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
Might as well start a post for those who get lucky (or not) and draw hunting tags in 2021.
I get to start with some luck as my 17 years of state donations finally bought me the ability to hunt black bear in Utah. I drew the wasatch multi season tag. Looking forward to spending some time in a tree!
1C649F13-080F-41CB-8EBF-49FBD432B4C1.jpeg

Congratulations on your draw.

You just made me feel rather fortunate about the hunting opportunities I have and take for granted. All over the counter for us. We are lucky.

Enjoy your tree sitting adventure.

I won't be thinking about the draws for a couple more months. Possibly Elk or Moose. We will have to see.

Too many people, limited number of tags. . .there are easier bear tags to draw, I picked a very specific unit and chose a tag that lets me hunts spring summer and fall. But I have been envious of your opportunities many times!

@Firebird good luck hope to see trophy pics

Alaska was nice. I drew a Kodiak bear tag for the spring of 2020. Due to Covid the hunt was essentially canceled. The state contacted me and allowed me to roll the tag over to 2022. I do love small states. It probably helped a lot of guided hunters and outfitters too. If their once in a lifetime hunt was screwed up they get a second chance.

Hope I can find one like him this season. . . That was awesome that they moved your tag forward for you. Hope you can make the most of it when you finally get there!

Applications just completed in Utah. For antelope. Last year 112 non resident tags and 5522 applicants. Should be a similar situation this year..... Odds for residents quite a bit better. ..............best of luck to all.................FWB

Which unit are you trying to draw?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross