Donald Sutherland is dead..

A great actor, RIP
 
For me Oddball in Kelly’s Heroes was also my first thought of his career when I heard the news.
 
He was a great actor, played the part in the remake of “Salems lot” flawlessly. Don’t know anything about his politics.
 
My favorite Sutherland line is in Space Cowboys when he talks about helping women discover their unlimited supply of orgasms. :)

And say what you will about the movie JFK, but Donald Sutherland absolutely owned his part of it.
 
Kellys Hero’s for me too. Favorite Oddball scene:

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,980
Members
169,676
Latest member
Jeffreymorrise
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top