Doc needed to export gun to SA?

JamieD

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
153
Reaction score
5
Media
8
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
life member NAHC NRA
Hunted
US, RSA, ZIM
My PH in SA was looking for a brono 375 for his clients to use but said the ones that he could find were poor condition or very expensive. I found a CZ 550 that he would like to buy from me. My ? is has anyone had experience leaving a gun in SA, weather as a gift or sold? I'm told that he can fill out papers from SAPS to keep the gun there but hadn't thought about what USA might think of returning short a gun.:confused:

Any input would be welcomed.
 
I don't have an answer for you, but if it were me I'd start with going down to the CBP office at the airport where I got my 4487 form filled out and ask them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,657
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top