DNA test, may not be a good idea

leslie hetrick

AH elite
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
1,701
Reaction score
4,659
Location
pa. u,s.A.
Media
458
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
several sporting clubs
Hunted
several
my sister took the test and I think she found out our great great uncle may have been a horse thief, and not a good one at that.

DSCN9810 (2).JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
my sister took the test and I think she found out our great great uncle may have been a horse thief, and not a good one at that.
You need to take more pride in the outlaw side of the family! The Taylor clan was Scots Irish, arriving in North Carolina in the early 1700's. They became part of the pioneering wave that settled the upper South and Texas. When the great French sociologist Alexis de Tocqueville wrote about his travels in the US in 1831 he described the Scots Irish as "a people who prayed on their knees on Sunday and on their neighbors the rest of the week." :V Box: He was also somewhat in awe, which is saying something for a Frenchman, about the quantity of alcohol they could consume.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,252
Members
169,989
Latest member
ShirleenMi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top