Discounted Rhino Hunt

Ok, anybody does this we really, seriously NEED a picture with the old fashioned grey duct tape holding the horn on! And the sloppier the tape job the better;)

Mud works well have done it before... ;)

I never thought I would say this a $35,000 hunt but this really seems like a great deal and an opportunity that doesn't come up often! But I'd still need to win the lottery anyway! :E Day Dreaming:

Ok, anybody does this we really, seriously NEED a picture with the old fashioned grey duct tape holding the horn on! And the sloppier the tape job the better;)

Bob,

Let's go in together and split the hunt!

You pay the trophy fee, and I will buy the duct tape, a brand new roll so it is nice and shiny!

:rolleyes:Hey do you guys all remember the Reagan years... What was Nancy Reagan's anti drug program slogan?
Let's see if all you grand planners can figure out the answer and report back. :whistle:

just say no!

haha ive been to the Ronald Reagan library here in southern California a few times.

(though I don't remember the Reagan years cause I was only born in 1987.)

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:Hey do you guys all remember the Reagan years... What was Nancy Reagan's anti drug program slogan?
Let's see if all you grand planners can figure out the answer and report back. :whistle:

Don't worry James, we all know how well that program ended up workimg!!!! :E Big Grin:

Evidently I get my presidential administrations mixed up.

upload_2015-6-20_8-48-49.jpeg

shouldn't that be scrambled ,young fella.....

These deals always come up when I have already booked something... Oh well, still will need 4 of the Big 5 after this year so I'll keep watching!

Always a day late, but my motto in the hunting world is just say yes! We'll worry about the wife later. LOL

Wow, I have been blown away by the emails and the responses to guys looking at the rhino hunt.
I sold another one this morning. We have one left right now, if you are interested please let me know soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marketeventsgmbh

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg