Daughter's Kudu Arrived

That is so cool ! ....."Take a Kid Hunting " You must be the most proud Father in the world !
Glen

Reactions: BMD
Beautiful room to display the trophies. I think that is a really nice trophy kudu, your daughter will remember it forever.

Reactions: BMD
Nicely done. What kind of comments do you get about the giraffe?

Some were ruthless, some were good, some of here friends were educated pretty quick when they tried to give her grief. She has hunted with me since before she could walk, so the anti's she is well prepared to deal with. She feels it is her job to educate and the ones that run on emotion only she understands that they are your typical liberals and doesn't waste her time nor does she let it bother her.

That is so cool ! ....."Take a Kid Hunting " You must be the most proud Father in the world !
Glen
Thanks. Pretty special to have a daughter that has a passion for hunting as strong as anyone I have ever met. I am truly blessed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babakagolo

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!