Daughter's Kudu Arrived

That is so cool ! ....."Take a Kid Hunting " You must be the most proud Father in the world !
Glen
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Beautiful room to display the trophies. I think that is a really nice trophy kudu, your daughter will remember it forever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Nicely done. What kind of comments do you get about the giraffe?


Some were ruthless, some were good, some of here friends were educated pretty quick when they tried to give her grief. She has hunted with me since before she could walk, so the anti's she is well prepared to deal with. She feels it is her job to educate and the ones that run on emotion only she understands that they are your typical liberals and doesn't waste her time nor does she let it bother her.
 
That is so cool ! ....."Take a Kid Hunting " You must be the most proud Father in the world !
Glen
Thanks. Pretty special to have a daughter that has a passion for hunting as strong as anyone I have ever met. I am truly blessed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,091
Members
169,254
Latest member
Leticia301
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top