Dating A Chapuis

jcrisanti

New member
Joined
May 28, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
berlin md
I'm looking at a Chapuis Brousse and am having trouble finding out when it was made
Serial number 21690
It has the clawfoot scope mounts if anyone knows when they first came out with them it would give at least an idea
thanks for any help
Joe
 
William, Larkin, and Moore in Scottsdale, AZ is a Chapuis dealer. They may be able to help.
 
Try ChatGPT, believe it or not.
 
Try ChatGPT, believe it or not.
good advice
I did it and i at least got a window of 1974 to 2019 that the model i am interested in was produced
guy bought it used in 2010. so I narrowed it down to 74-2009 which is good enough for me for now
again thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,145
Latest member
uneminceo1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top