Cutler kills a sable!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I always find these stories fascinating. A guy the reporter never has met killed an animal the reporter has never heard of in a place the reporter has never visited. And yet pearls must be clutched. Its hard to be patient with this line of thinking. Minds will never be changed unless they go and experience it. Which they never will.

Cutler is a Vandy guy so I clearly can't cheer him. But kudos on the sable.
 
Congrats to Cutler!

Thanks to the media to share this great news with us! ;)
 
Most media are saying it was a giant Sable, so endangered. No one cares to get the facts straight. Congrats to Jay!
 
I always find these stories fascinating. A guy the reporter never has met killed an animal the reporter has never heard of in a place the reporter has never visited. And yet pearls must be clutched. Its hard to be patient with this line of thinking. Minds will never be changed unless they go and experience it. Which they never will.

Cutler is a Vandy guy so I clearly can't cheer him. But kudos on the sable.
The very same article says he killed it in SA, but then says these rare creatures are only found in Zambia?
 
The very same article says he killed it in SA, but then says these rare creatures are only found in Zambia?
these F'ing people do 6 seconds of internet 'research' then write their breathless news stories. Turds.
 
I’m not sure “reporter” or “journalist” was ever the honorable profession the practitioners claim it was, but it was better than the laxative testers, horse inseminators they have become.
With a nod to ‘2 1/2 Men’.
 
let them eat cake, thats all their good for anyway.
The person who originally said “let them eat cake” ended up getting beheaded by the mob…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,220
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top