Custom Knife

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
142
Reaction score
230
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
JE Parker custom knife maker from Clarion Pa.

Jim was a Pennsylvania State Police officer before turning to knifemaking. He made knives for 20+ years and was influenced by D'Holder (W.D. "Bill" Holder).

Sadly Jim passed away last May.

This example of his work is Desert Ironwood, mosaic pins, ATS-34 and a nicely engraved Floral scroll pattern on one side and scrimshawed elk panel on the reverse. 8" total length 3 1/2" blade. Rather heavy at 14oz

No sheath but I'll include a zippered knife case.

$450 shipped.

1786465870627.png

1786465885212.png

1786465900762.png

1786465918108.png

1786465932630.png
 
Trades considered.
 
350

Trades considered. My youngest son is looking for a Leupold VX-R 3-9x40mm Firedot reticle
 
LET ME GET MY SON TO LOOK AT THE SCOPES WE HAVE STACKED UP IN SAFES.
 
Take another look!
 
TRADED

Much obliged.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,326
Messages
1,573,126
Members
169,706
Latest member
GilbertsGrants
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top