Custom(ish) 308

HuntOften36

AH senior member
Joined
Jul 20, 2026
Messages
57
Reaction score
65
Too many 30 cal guns in the safe and this one won't see much use. Put 200-300 rounds through the gun, it loves the heavy stuff 180+ grain. I can throw it on a scale this weekend but it's a light setup.

Bought this gun last year from Carter's Country in Spring, TX. Will come with the 30mm Night Force rings (scope already is sold), 4 round detachable mag & the custom muzzle break.

Gun Specs:
  • Aeros SOLUS Action
  • 20" Sendero Proof Research barrel (need to re-measure to confirm)
  • Trigger Tech Primary trigger
  • Greyboe Phoenix 2 with chasis system

$2,000 - Can do FTF sale around Texas as I travel a bit for work or could have my FFL ship to your FFL.

Newer member but have bought a few items from a few folks on here.


1000014501.png





1000014500.png
 

Attachments

  • 1000014500.png
    1000014500.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • 1000014501.png
    1000014501.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 41
  • 1000014502.png
    1000014502.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • 1000014503.png
    1000014503.png
    917.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 1000014504.png
    1000014504.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • 1000014505.png
    1000014505.png
    740.2 KB · Views: 40

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,608
Members
169,381
Latest member
MylesLac6
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top