Current Vaccine Card & Masks Requirements RSA?

I booked through Buchanon hunts, but she had me purchase the plane tickets and send the email. If I had known that I would have contacted @TRAVEL EXPRESS on the plane tickets. Hopefully it will work out
Then I would continue to bug them politely. Fabulous airline, but the "bukra inshallah" mindset affects everything a little.

Any body flown Qatar to Zimbabwe since Zim removed the covid restrictions on the 10th of May. We leave on the 14th and I don't want to waste the money on a test if its not necessary but I also don't want to get to the airport need one either. Qatar Airways policy has not been updated on thier website since July of 22.
We are 14 days out and I'm still waiting to get my confirmation email for checking my firearms too. I sent that email last Tuesday and waited the 72 hours and then called, they said wait another 72, which is today and I still haven't heard anything.
Get the Qatar app and it has a great restrictions feature. Put your nationality and your final destination and it will give you a long list, or a short list hopefully!

Finally got the email. I ended up getting in touch with a travel agent who was kind enough to help me out. He couldn't contact them on my behalf because I purchased the ticket, but he told me they usually will not do anything with the firearms email prior to 14 days out from your flight. He also gave me the email address that they use, which was different from the one the Qatar rep gave me over the phone. I emailed them last night, yesterday was 14 days out, and I received an email back from them this morning stating they would forward it through to thier airport staff and there was a list of all their rules and regulations and subject to final inspection I should be good to go. I guess they will have the firearms surrender form there at the place of inspection.

Finally got the email. I ended up getting in touch with a travel agent who was kind enough to help me out. He couldn't contact them on my behalf because I purchased the ticket, but he told me they usually will not do anything with the firearms email prior to 14 days out from your flight. He also gave me the email address that they use, which was different from the one the Qatar rep gave me over the phone. I emailed them last night, yesterday was 14 days out, and I received an email back from them this morning stating they would forward it through to thier airport staff and there was a list of all their rules and regulations and subject to final inspection I should be good to go. I guess they will have the firearms surrender form there at the place of inspection.
No they might not. You are going to want to have all of that pre printed and filled out for them.

I will PM you rn copies and instructions that I just did last week

Last edited:
Make sure that you have forms for your return also.

I left my seat assignment blank until I knew for sure where I was sitting. Qatar changed my seat on my return flight out of Joberg

Make sure that you have forms for your return also.

I left my seat assignment blank until I knew for sure where I was sitting. Qatar changed my seat on my return flight out of Joberg
Roger that. I'm bringing 6 copies of the invitation letter and the 4457. Did you need more than one copy of the firearms surrender form? One for checking in on the return trip?

Roger that. I'm bringing 6 copies of the invitation letter and the 4457. Did you need more than one copy of the firearms surrender form? One for checking in on the return trip?
Yes bring many many blanks of what I sent you and everything else

They will ask to see and spray your hunting boots in Atlanta coming home when your getting your rifle checked.
Just make sure you packed them on top.
Yes, or "give them away" to your tracker before you come home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!