Cull Corsican Ram Hunt

Thanks Bob, that ram is just a tough smart ol coot. Even with the broke horn he's still very nice.
 
This ram is still available at least until early spring.
 
Erik I sure did love your ranch.

I'm jealous, I want one! Might have to live with coming to rent little bits of yours from time to time though;)
 
Thank you sir, I enjoyed the hell outta havin ya! I'd be glad for you to come and hang out some more. You really need a big black and paint to finish off your collection. I'm still working on finding a good aoudad too which I need to pm you about.
 
Erik you be sure to let me know if you ever see that old paint again that you were telling me about ;)
 
Erik you be sure to let me know if you ever see that old paint again that you were telling me about ;)
Will definitely do so sir.
 
Well hopefully we will get pictures, if you get that ram.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,540
Members
169,755
Latest member
JungEscoba
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top