CPT Hook is home!

migrabill

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
3,326
Location
Abingdon, MD USA
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
MBS, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Limpopo South Africa. Argentina. US. Maryland. Kentucky. West Virginia. Ohio. Illinois. Pennsylvania. Delaware.
Captain Hook is home. Artistic Visions out of Pennsylvania did a great job on him. 23 scorable points. Measured in at 209 7/8. A true Kentucky freak.

Hooker.jpg
 
Dr Hook of Medicine Show fame died today, not to hijack the thread.
 
Beautiful buck!
 
Barrel pedestal, very cool. Impressive whitetail for that country, he must have had a good food source.
 
Very cool! :D Beers:
 
Dr Hook of Medicine Show fame died today, not to hijack the thread.
Hopefully he’s headed to the eternal Freakers Ball.

Also, great once in a lifetime buck!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,020
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top