CPAP Help

I also had my CPAP in Namibia and all I needed was the plug adapter. HOWEVER, another option for the bush: Most power supplies these days will accept from 100 to 240 volts and 50 to 60 Hz, primarily because they convert it to 12v DC. So, check the output of your power supply to see if it is 12 v DC. Mine is and there is a power cord that can connect it directly to a car battery. Caution: a fully charged car battery is not 12 volts, it's closer to 14 volts so you'll need to see what your options are for your particular machine.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,454
Messages
1,576,595
Members
170,605
Latest member
VallieTwm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top