Cowboyin' Up

my friend from Ukraine came to see me about a month ago. We worked in ministry together many times in past years.
He had never shot a gun but 3 shots in his life, never a handgun.
I taught him to shoot a 22 rifle. He was excellent, moved up to deer rifles and ARs.
Then my son broke out the pistols and revolvers and took some time to teach him hold and stance, etc.
Slava was shooting awesome in no time at all.
We topped it off by placing some tannerite in a hollow stump and letting him blow it to smitherenes.
a truly memorable day.
 
my friend from Ukraine came to see me about a month ago. We worked in ministry together many times in past years.
He had never shot a gun but 3 shots in his life, never a handgun.
I taught him to shoot a 22 rifle. He was excellent, moved up to deer rifles and ARs.
Then my son broke out the pistols and revolvers and took some time to teach him hold and stance, etc.
Slava was shooting awesome in no time at all.
We topped it off by placing some tannerite in a hollow stump and letting him blow it to smitherenes.
a truly memorable day.

Terrific story. I have several friends from Ukraine and Russia. Would have loved to see that stump blow !!!! Bang !!!! Lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
73257fce6ab7e5ffed8b458329da1baf.jpg
 
Hears a pristine unfired when I bought it 1974 SBH. Even have the original box
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,123
Members
169,115
Latest member
perstivjoper1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top