Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
The Toffee Croc Safari from The Courteney Boot Company:

21463329_1638779039487575_2908961483603618266_n.png

About This Product

Step into adventure with this stunning toffee boot in Nile crocodile. The tough and beautiful belly skin of this apex predator is showcased on luxury goods from around the world and adorns everything from luggage to designer purses. Boots costing more than twice as much use less than half the crocodile hide of this model and usually take half a year or more to have custom-made. The Safari offers a wide-cut fit with a roomy toe box for unmatched comfort. Many of our customers who previously had to custom-order boots to secure a proper fit appreciate the no-risk approach associated with ordering a pair today and having them ship tomorrow.

The Safari is a 4" ankle height boot with the same hand-crafted construction featured on all their iconic footwear. Brass speed lacing, padded ankle collar, soft impala tongue, plus a double-stitched and reinforced vamp, provides the exceptional durability that has garnered the Courteney® boot company a world-wide following among those who seek adventure. The casual cleat sole in natural rubber makes this model ideal for office use or a night on the town.

cleat.jpg

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Nice looking boot!

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
I believe this sole is a better sole for walk and stalk than the vibram type sole I got. Mine get rocks wedged into them very easily carrying them into the house where they finally fall out and scratch the wood floors. Grandma gets a bit perturbed!

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyati7

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?